[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50120: [Multiple Bundled Themes] Custom color palette styles need to be added to the editor stylesheet

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 7 23:41:42 UTC 2021

#50120: [Multiple Bundled Themes] Custom color palette styles need to be added to
the editor stylesheet
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  kjellr            |       Owner:  ryelle
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by ryelle):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback dev-feedback close => commit has-patch
 * owner:  notlaura => ryelle

Comment:

 While testing this, I also noticed that link colors are not right, both
 with the default and custom primary color. It would be nice to see that
 fixed too, so I've attached an iteration on @sabernhardt's patch to fix
 that. The `editor-block-list__layout` class was changed to `block-editor-
 block-list__layout`, but it seems like it's not necessary, so I removed
 it.

 Marking this for commit - it's the end of my day, but I can swing back to
 commit tomorrow US-morning.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50120#comment:43>