[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53356: Themes admin page: make theme details, active, and preview links always visible

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 7 23:21:42 UTC 2021

#53356: Themes admin page: make theme details, active, and preview links always
visible
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  joedolson          |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes             |    Version:
 Severity:  normal             |   Keywords:  needs-patch needs-design
  Focuses:  ui, accessibility  |
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Follow up from #52649

 In ticket 52649, we fixed a number of accessibility issues in the theme
 navigation. In the course of discussing that, there was a proposal to
 modify the layout so that the three action buttons for a theme were always
 visible, without obscuring the theme screenshot.

 Since it was beyond the scope of the original ticket, we opted to complete
 that ticket and open the design issue as a new ticket.

 See:
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52649#comment:15
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52649#comment:27