[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53112: Twenty Nineteen - Pullquote block editor styling breaks with block alignment set

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 3 18:27:39 UTC 2021

#53112: Twenty Nineteen - Pullquote block editor styling breaks with block
alignment set
-------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  devnel                   |       Owner:  sabernhardt
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-testing

Comment:

 Using longer quotes, the left- and right-aligned pullquotes are more
 obviously centered in the editor. On the front end both left and right are
 aligned the same direction as the language default. I added the `text-
 align: left` to the editor version even though there is no RTL version (so
 those blocks would not match the front end in RTL anyway). If it's better
 to leave them centered in the editor, we could remove that alignment and
 keep the `max-width`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53112#comment:6>