[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53572: an "acknowledged" category for site health check for things managed outside of wordpress

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 1 08:45:50 UTC 2021

#53572: an "acknowledged" category for site health check for things managed outside
of wordpress
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  paradonym        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  Site Health      |    Version:  5.7.2
 Severity:  trivial          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui               |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 I'd like to have an option to acknowledge single elements of the site
 health check or an option to mark them as read and done.

 Reason for this is that my managed wordpress hoster disables some features
 like the wordpress in-built updater to manage updates centralized and not
 from within the wordpress backends hosted by him. That's why
 wp_version_check() is disabled, but not that much of a problem to have it
 permanently affecting the site health.

 So the site health check should have more categories: something like
 "done" and an "ignored" (or "acknowledged") and and "to do" while ignored
 should affect the score as if it is done.