[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49264: Consider a redesign for the Policy Settings page (includes Policy Guide and future Disclosures & Policies)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 26 16:13:19 UTC 2021

#49264: Consider a redesign for the Policy Settings page (includes Policy Guide and
future Disclosures & Policies)
 Reporter:  xkon                     |       Owner:  xkon
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  reviewing
  needs-docs needs-dev-note          |  administration
  settings-api needs-testing         |

Comment (by xkon):

 @SergeyBiryukov , would you say it's ok to inform plugin authors for the
 changes needed for the CSS as shown in comment [comment:25] ?

 That's what the "2nd-opinion" tag was on this ticket for basically as I
 couldn't find any possible way of backwards compatibility unfortunately
 since we where using a different approach on styles until now.

 It's the only way imho to have a nice and easy to read styling across the
 board of incoming policies without making further adjustments and forcing
 arrays etc (which completely changes the logic), it's the "least impact"
 in regards to changes.

 If you think that's ok then the patch should be ok for a final test &
 commit.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49264#comment:27>