[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51631: Refactor Layout of the Menu screens to avoid dual-buttons and responsive issues.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 20 23:41:21 UTC 2021

#51631: Refactor Layout of the Menu screens to avoid dual-buttons and responsive
issues.
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse          |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  accepted
  patch commit                       |  css, administration
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:  needs-patch has-screenshots => has-screenshots has-patch
               commit
 * status:  reviewing => accepted

Comment:

 I widely tested `51631.2.diff` and it looks like a great enhancement 👍

 I'd lean towards committing this proposal asap in the alpha cycle, to make
 sure to give some time to be widely tested. On my side the proposal looks
 really good (see screenshots above). Plus, it was validated by the design
 team.

 Marking this for `commit`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51631#comment:9>