[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52255: Tables with the "Fixed width table cells setting" is on are getting squeezed on mobile

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 8 07:22:02 UTC 2021

#52255: Tables with the "Fixed width table cells setting" is on are getting
squeezed on mobile
-----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  fatihtopuz             |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |     Status:  new
Component:  Formatting             |    Version:  5.6
 Severity:  normal                 |   Keywords:  needs-patch needs-testing
  Focuses:  css, coding-standards  |
-----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Hello.

 I don't know if this problem came with the latest version or not but, with
 the "Fixed width table cells setting" is on, tables are getting squeezed
 on mobile.

 I think tables should have "fixed width table cells" as on desktop and
 should be slided like the setting is off when this option is on.

 Tested on different themes, same issue.

 **With the option is on:**
 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/zz7b4yq.jpg)]]

 **With the option off:**