[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47510: Developer tool - Best Practice - input comment field Does not use passive listeners

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 4 06:23:15 UTC 2021

#47510: Developer tool - Best Practice - input comment field Does not use passive
listeners
------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  efilippucci             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  closed
  refresh                           |
------------------------------------+--------------------------------------

Comment (by gdprviolation):

 I am the original owner of the account under the name
 "slkfsdf8y34ljhsfsdfkuhfkl84hj" and the email account that is associated
 with it. Under the EU laws like GDPR, the email address is considered a
 personal identifiable information. Months ago I have legally requested a
 full deletion of any of my personal data on wordpress.org, which includes
 core.trac.wordpress.org and my email address as a personal identifiable
 data. Looks like the deletion wasn't full and residual data, including my
 email address is still in the databases of wordpress.org, which is a clear
 violation of the GDPR law.

 I am getting emails on the email that is/was associated with the deleted
 account "slkfsdf8y34ljhsfsdfkuhfkl84hj" . Emails from which I cannot
 unsubscribe and come into my email inbox without my consent and are sent
 because wordpress.org holds personal identifiable data without my consent
 and against my will of the deletion GDPR request that I made months ago.

 Could someone do a favor of wordpress.org and manually erase my email
 address there or you prefer the lawsuit, listing wordpress.org on a public
 GDPR violators portal and informing the European Commission about a Big
 Tech company/foundation that plays the ignore card on GDPR?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47510#comment:38>