[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52076: Checking anonymous user's exist capability returns inconsistent results across functions.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 3 23:58:03 UTC 2021

#52076: Checking anonymous user's exist capability returns inconsistent results
across functions.
 Reporter:  peterwilsoncc                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by peterwilsoncc):

 * keywords:  early has-patch => early has-patch needs-unit-tests needs-dev-
     note
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.7

Comment:

 Thanks both.

 As there seems to be some agreement that it should be consistent, I've
 moved this to the 5.7 milestone.

 I'll work up some unit tests on the pull request linked to this ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52076#comment:8>