[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52212: Twenty Twenty-One: twenty_twenty_one_get_attachment_image_attributes affects the admin panel

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 3 23:24:37 UTC 2021

#52212: Twenty Twenty-One: twenty_twenty_one_get_attachment_image_attributes
affects the admin panel
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  denisco        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
 Twenty Twenty-One v1.1

 The function `twenty_twenty_one_get_attachment_image_attributes` affects
 the attributes of images in the admin panel.

 I faced this problem while developing a plugin for comments (I attached a
 screenshot).

 I think we need to add an additional condition to reduce the effect of
 this function.