[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52534: PHP 8: wp_localize_script() throws a warning if third parameter is a string.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 19 04:32:24 UTC 2021

#52534: PHP 8: wp_localize_script() throws a warning if third parameter is a
string.
-------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  peterwilsoncc                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |      Status:  new

Comment (by peterwilsoncc):

 Thanks for the prompt feedback Juliette and Sergey.

 I've updated my linked PR with [attachment:"52534.diff"], the results
 appear to be the same on both the main branch and the feature branch. I'll
 throw various version of PHP at in on my local machine and do some manual
 testing too.

 The PR is set to allow maintainers to push: if either of you want to push
 to my branch feel free if you'd prefer to bypass uploading patches to
 trac.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52534#comment:7>