[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52499: Twenty Twenty-One: The color options for social icons does not work with the custom style

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 16 17:27:21 UTC 2021

#52499: Twenty Twenty-One: The color options for social icons does not work with
the custom style
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  poena                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by ryelle):

 Hm, I wish there was a way to disable the color settings for this
 variation — the "logos only" style omits the background color setting, but
 that's
 [https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/blob/eccb3c1d0b0df8d85b42a7625b7bf74521ba9588/packages
 /block-library/src/social-links/edit.js#L59-L70 hardcoded into the block].

 The first patch works as expected, the color settings don't change
 anything. I'm not sure about changing the label, picking the style called
 "dark gray" should be enough to say it will be dark gray, but I don't feel
 too strongly about that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52499#comment:5>