[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52440: "Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved" on custom taxonomy pages after WP 5.6.1 update

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 15 21:27:51 UTC 2021

#52440: "Leave site? Changes you made may not be saved" on custom taxonomy pages
after WP 5.6.1 update
 Reporter:  archon810                            |       Owner:
                                                 |  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by MadtownLems):

 I ran into this problem on 5.6.1 with a Custom Post Type with no title,
 body, or excerpt (it's actually Guest Authors from Co-Authors Plus that
 gets the rich text editor added to the 'description' field though a custom
 snippet).

 Manually applying the changes in 52440.diff to autosave.js (and using
 $script_debug) resolves it for me.

 Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to move this along or
 help in any way!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52440#comment:51>