[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52473: Twenty Twenty-One: Dark Mode toggle is causing JavaScript error in block editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 12 14:36:49 UTC 2021

#52473: Twenty Twenty-One: Dark Mode toggle is causing JavaScript error in block
editor
 Reporter:  ocean90           |       Owner:  desrosj
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed

Comment (by sannevndrmeulen):

 I was able to reproduce this issue without the patch.
 After applying the patch I've checked Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
 The JavaScript error is gone.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52473#comment:7>