[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52456: Word Press 5.6.1 no longer remembers that you have updated a page when editing

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 5 19:56:49 UTC 2021

#52456: Word Press 5.6.1 no longer remembers that you have updated a page when
editing
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hmabpera      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  5.6.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  Successful Update Ignored
  Focuses:                |
 Since we updated to WordPress 5.6.1, after editing and Updating a page, if
 I leave the page, I get the error popup message: "Leave Site? Changes you
 made may not be saved.  Leave or Cancel Buttons"
  I also see this if I select View Page after I Update the page.  This may
 seem minor but it is very annoying.  I hope you can restore the previous
 behavior.  Thank you.
 I am using the Classic Editor