[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54693: VERY VERY URGENT - HACK ALERT ON MY WORDPRESS BACKEND WEBSITE - DEFRESOLUTIONZ.COM

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 25 19:10:21 UTC 2021

#54693: VERY VERY URGENT - HACK ALERT ON MY WORDPRESS BACKEND WEBSITE -
DEFRESOLUTIONZ.COM
----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  defresolutionz  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  assigned
Component:  Users           |    Version:  5.8.2
 Severity:  critical        |   Keywords:  needs-privacy-review
  Focuses:                  |
----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Dear Guys,

 i detected a breach in my wordpress website admin backend with the email
 address - nic3dre4m at yahoo.com hacked into my backend login, changed my
 admin email from defresolutionz05 at gmail.com to - nic3dre4m at yahoo.com.

 Please kindly assist me and also check all my Login activities for the
 past few years and you will verify it belongs to me. Please help me flag,
 alert and block this scam account. And am i urgently need to verify my
 email - defresolutionz05 at gmail.com to be confirmed as Main admin without
 allowing the hacker to totally steal my website and data. Please kindly
 help me out as soon as possible.

 Thank you