[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54652: Hitting Backspace In the Reusable Block Naming Modal Deletes Modal and Selected Blocks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 21 13:13:51 UTC 2021

#54652: Hitting Backspace In the Reusable Block Naming Modal Deletes Modal and
Selected Blocks
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  jeffr0            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by codeamp):

 I think this might be related to this old issue (I opened)?
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/issues/18755

 Essentially, you would expect keyboard focus (and shortcuts) to be handled
 in the input in the the opened modal, but instead they are handled by the
 editor underneath.

 Not 100% they are the same issue but I think there is some overlap.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54652#comment:7>