[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54426: Add a "Copy URL to clipboard" row action in Media > Library...similar to the botton on the Edit Media screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 7 05:02:15 UTC 2021

#54426: Add a "Copy URL to clipboard" row action in Media > Library...similar to
the botton on the Edit Media screen
 Reporter:  pbiron                   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
  patch needs-testing                |  javascript

Comment (by alexstine):

 @pbiron Patch works great. :)

 Tagging @joedolson for next steps as he's current component maintainer or
 was at one time. Can't seem to find the current list. I'm happy with
 functionality.

 I tried to run a quick lint over the code, but I can't tell if we've
 caused those errors or if they were there before. Code looks pretty clean
 to me as it was reused, but closer look by someone else may not hurt. More
 visual testing is probably a good idea as well.

 Thanks! :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54426#comment:10>