[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54426: Add a "Copy URL to clipboard" row action in Media > Library...similar to the botton on the Edit Media screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 3 21:15:32 UTC 2021

#54426: Add a "Copy URL to clipboard" row action in Media > Library...similar to
the botton on the Edit Media screen
 Reporter:  pbiron                   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
  patch needs-testing                |  javascript

Comment (by pbiron):

 Replying to [comment:4 alexstine]:
 > My latest patch:
 > - Adds a Copy URL button with associated JS function for ClipboardJS.
 > - Cleans up the code.
 > - Escapes the URL on output.
 > - Adds needed dependencies to "media" script handle (wp-i18n, wp-a11y).
 >
 > This probably looks very visually ugly and that's not something I can
 fix, but it does seem to work well.

 > Interested to hear suggestions/feedback.

 @alexstine thank you **so much** for the patch.  I'll try to test it this
 weekend!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54426#comment:5>