[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54540: Need to Add any Icon or align text at the center of social icon block in inspector style setting of Twenty twenty one theme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 3 21:07:23 UTC 2021

#54540: Need to Add any Icon or align text at the center of social icon block in
inspector style setting of Twenty twenty one theme
 Reporter:  multidots1896                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * component:  General => Editor

Comment:

 Thanks for the report!

 Do you have iframes blocked/turned off?

 I'm able to see the iframe previews when editing a post or a widget (with
 either Twenty Twenty or Twenty Twenty-One). If possible, however, I would
 prefer only one icon against the background color instead of a collection
 of three small icons.

 Also, could you attach any screenshots to the ticket? The Lightshot site
 keeps making me prove I'm human and then it still doesn't show the image.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/54540#comment:4>