[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53827: Increase number of media items displayed when clicking button to "Load More"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 12 23:08:18 UTC 2021

#53827: Increase number of media items displayed when clicking button to "Load
More"
------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  antpb             |       Owner:  antpb
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by peterwilsoncc):

 Replying to [comment:12 antpb]:
 > I think this is a great idea. We may want to reserve it for a separate
 ticket to handle the filter as this issue is aiming to be added in the
 next minor release. I could be wrong, but I believe we cannot add new
 filters unless in a major point release. Happy to add that to the scope of
 this ticket if I'm wrong! :)

 Yes, let's do it in a follow up for a major release. Sometimes filters are
 added in minors but only as bug fixes and this is an enhancement.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53827#comment:20>