[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53855: In-editor Media Library grid not displayed correctly on mobile after load-more update

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Aug 1 22:16:13 UTC 2021

#53855: In-editor Media Library grid not displayed correctly on mobile after load-
more update
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  cr0ybot             |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |     Status:  new
Component:  Media               |    Version:  5.8
 Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, administration  |
 After the 5.8 update, when viewing the Media Library in the editor
 (Gutenberg) on mobile (<=640px), the image grid is squashed to the left.
 On my mobile device (≈400px) I can only see a single thin column.

 It looks like there are no mobile styles included. There is a `right:
 300px` on the `.attachments-browser.has-load-more .attachments-wrapper`
 class that seems to be fore the sidebar that does not show on mobile
 (though I wish it did in some aspect).