[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53116: Gutenberg plug-in autoupdate on 29 April 2021 caused my website to partially break

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 30 12:12:12 UTC 2021

#53116: Gutenberg plug-in autoupdate on 29 April 2021 caused my website to
partially break
 Reporter:  threadnoodle  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Gutenberg auto-updated yesterday and today my website wasn't functioning
 correctly: content was still there in Editor, but wasn't displaying - a
 Continue Reading link had appeared, but didn't work.

 I narrowed the fault down to the Gutenberg plugin by deactivating plug-
 ins. Other things are still not fixed (my images are still not showing in
 media library; most but not all are displaying correctly on pages and
 posts).