[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after update to version 5.6, 5.6.1, 5.6.2, and 5.7.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 18 15:23:55 UTC 2021

#52111: Classic Editor - TinyMCE Visual Page editor not working correctly after
update to version 5.6, 5.6.1, 5.6.2, and 5.7.
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  spikeuk1       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by yeisonbp):

 Hi, with our current plugin, Get Awesome Support, each customer and each
 site we have we see this error as well. Our developers confirmed that this
 is from the WordPress side. you can install it an replicate it:

 - Install Awesome Support (free)
 - Log in as a support agent role
 - Create a ticket (choose a ticket creator) and click on the blue "open
 ticket" button.
 - choose the same ticket, add a reply and click on the "reply" button.
 - Now that you have a new ticket and a ticket reply, click on the ticket
 again and go to the reply. Click on the pencil icon "edit ticket" button
 and you will see the error message.

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52111#comment:36>