[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53036: I think we need to disable save draft button if user not enter at least title

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 15 06:42:39 UTC 2021

#53036: I think we need to disable save draft button if user not enter at least
title
-------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  sumitsingh                     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                   |     Status:  new
Component:  General                        |    Version:  5.7.1
 Severity:  normal                         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  accessibility, administration  |
 Hi,

 I have updated WP version. i think we need to add validation on create add
 Quick Draft post in dashboard. what you think all guys?

 See mentioned quick video link.
 https://www.loom.com/share/49926bf12af5404f9d3ff3877dce400e