[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #53014: Health check should list all feature flags in core and show which features the current theme support

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 9 20:33:55 UTC 2021

#53014: Health check should list all feature flags in core and show which features
the current theme support
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by oglekler):

 I have no idea what is the right way to know in time about new support
 features and sometimes it is difficult to understand if something isn't
 working during development and it caused by the absence of this support
 declaration. Most times I am looking in WordPress default themes and other
 popular themes for this piece of information and something learning new
 'tricks' or possibilities I happened to miss along the way but I doubt
 that it is the right way to get the information.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/53014#comment:7>