[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51321: 'The editor has encountered an unexpected error': can't add new posts or edit existing ones

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 16 07:22:38 UTC 2020

#51321: 'The editor has encountered an unexpected error': can't add new posts or
edit existing ones
 Reporter:  pivic         |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by pivic):

 I may be on to something here. I just deactivated all of my 38 active
 plugins and I can now add new pages. Will try to enable them one by one
 and see what happens.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51321#comment:2>