[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51314: Pasting into the title field from a spreadsheet cell causes new table block to be created

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 15 16:57:53 UTC 2020

#51314: Pasting into the title field from a spreadsheet cell causes new table block
to be created
 Reporter:  bhkh          |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by sabernhardt):

 It seems to be related to this change:
 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/21758

 Also, I can use Ctrl-Shift-V to paste as plain text within a paragraph
 block, but it does not paste at all for me in the title block.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51314#comment:2>