[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51110: Create a UI for user-level privacy / consent management options on the profile page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 11 15:17:29 UTC 2020

#51110: Create a UI for user-level privacy / consent management options on the
profile page
 Reporter:  carike       |       Owner:  paaljoachim
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
  privacy-review         |  privacy

Comment (by paaljoachim):

 We need the next version of this screen. If someone can add an updated
 text and let me know the controls needed either here in this ticket
 directly or on Slack that would be helpful.
 Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51110#comment:10>