[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51617: function _admin_bar_bump_cb() conflict with admin-bar.css on screens <= 600px

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 24 22:09:12 UTC 2020

#51617: function _admin_bar_bump_cb() conflict with admin-bar.css on screens <=
600px
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  zeinnicholas  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by zeinnicholas):

 Thanks @SergeyBiryukov.

 Still, making the change wouldn't affect other themes (tested on
 TwentyTwenty).

 I understand now that this was being tracked on another issue, but
 unfortunately, the TRAC search features are useless. It took me several
 hours to try and find a similar issue, and to find every information I
 could gather.

 Sorry for the duplicate anyway! I'm glad this is already being tracked.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51617#comment:3>