[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50835: Return value DocBlock lacked attachment details for wp_prepare_attachment_for_js()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 22 16:08:58 UTC 2020

#50835: Return value DocBlock lacked attachment details for
wp_prepare_attachment_for_js()
------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  stevenlinx        |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by johnbillion):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch commit

Comment:

 This is looking good. In [attachment:"50835.4.diff"] I've made two
 changes:

 1. Ordered the block by the name of the property.
 2. Remove usage of the Saxon genitive, this is something we don't
 typically use in core although we're definitely not consistent about it.

 Unless anyone objects to the latter, this is ready for commit.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50835#comment:7>