[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51528: When updating the theme from the dashboard, I want to change the theme folder name to the file name specified by Content-Disposition: attachment.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 15 07:38:37 UTC 2020

#51528: When updating the theme from the dashboard, I want to change the theme
folder name to the file name specified by Content-Disposition: attachment.
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  kusokamayarou    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes           |    Version:  5.4.2
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
 When updating the theme, the character string is also used as the file
 name after downloading at the end of the path of the download URL, but if
 the file name of Content-Disposition: attachment is specified, that file
 name should be used as the file name after downloading. ..