[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44081: Privacy email request failures do not get reported if there are also successful ones

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 8 06:36:56 UTC 2020

#44081: Privacy email request failures do not get reported if there are also
successful ones
 Reporter:  desrosj                  |       Owner:  garrett-eclipse
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
  patch needs-testing                |  ui-copy
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots needs-refresh => has-screenshots has-patch
     needs-testing
 * owner:  (none) => garrett-eclipse
 * focuses:  administration => ui, administration, ui-copy
 * status:  assigned => accepted
 * milestone:  Future Release => 5.6

Comment:

 Thanks for all the work on this so far everyone. I've refreshed this in
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/44081/44081.7.diff
 44081.7.diff] to see if we can address this in 5.6.

 I've gone with the approach of two notices to show what is successful
 separate from the failures. As well as improved the verbiage as previously
 discussed.

 Please test and we'll move this along. It will need a refresh once #44266
 is committed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44081#comment:43>