[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51449: Image caption missing after saving in multisite with non super administrator account

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 5 08:21:57 UTC 2020

#51449: Image caption missing after saving in multisite with non super
administrator account
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  gochisiyan     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor         |    Version:  5.5.1
 Severity:  major          |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:  ui, multisite  |
 I created a new multisite environment and create a new post with a plugin
 classic editor activated. Edit using the Editor account, adding media, and
 add caption then save the post. Switch to the HTML tab and back to Visual
 tab, the caption will be gone.

 I can confirm this of not happening just to me but also to my client which
 originally reported the issue.