[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51785: Whole site being marked as spam if one user marked as spam - multisite install

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 16 11:37:37 UTC 2020

#51785: Whole site being marked as spam if one user marked as spam - multisite
install
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  abridgeeducamp  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:  needs-patch =>
 * focuses:   => multisite
 * component:  General => Users
 * version:  5.5.3 => 3.0

Old description:

> I'm having the same issue as https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38124
> which was flagged up and supposedly fixed four years ago. This results in
> the whole site being taken down with the message "this site has been
> suspended or archived" appearing for all visitors. It seems that the
> patch is still missing?
>
> Site: [tutoring.abridgeacademy.com]

New description:

 I'm having the same issue as #38124 which was flagged up and supposedly
 fixed four years ago. This results in the whole site being taken down with
 the message "this site has been suspended or archived" appearing for all
 visitors. It seems that the patch is still missing?

 Site: [tutoring.abridgeacademy.com]

 Hi there, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the report.

 As noted above, we're already tracking this issue in #20774. I'm changing
 the version here to 3.0 as the earliest applicable version.

 Just to clarify, the ticket #38124 was not fixed, it was also closed as a
 duplicate of #20774.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51785#comment:3>