[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50120: [Multiple Bundled Themes] Custom color palette styles need to be added to the editor stylesheet

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 11 00:46:25 UTC 2020

#50120: [Multiple Bundled Themes] Custom color palette styles need to be added to
the editor stylesheet
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  kjellr                    |       Owner:  notlaura
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by sabernhardt):

 @notlaura Your testing process sounds good, but please check one more
 thing.

 When I checked this in Twenty Twenty (without a patch) during the past
 week, I apparently forgot to try the inline text color option in addition
 to the block's text and background colors. With the Gutenberg fix for
 WordPress 5.5, the editor supplies the block with inline CSS again, though
 the `span` within a (paragraph) block does not specify color in the style
 attribute.

 Inline text color seems to work with Twenty Twenty's standard palette yet
 not a custom palette. Twenty Nineteen still does not honor the inline
 color at all.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50120#comment:25>