[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51698: Consider to provide a hook to allow developers to hide the auto-updates UI for Core major versions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 9 08:13:23 UTC 2020

#51698: Consider to provide a hook to allow developers to hide the auto-updates UI
for Core major versions
 Reporter:  audrasjb         |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by audrasjb):

 Thanks @jeherve @GregLone indeed, makes sense to me as well.

 Just to share some information about the current state of this ticket. We
 are currently awaiting feedback from project lead so we can take the final
 decision about this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51698#comment:14>