[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50640: [PHPUnit] Mark test as skipped instead of failing if GD extension is not availble

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 7 16:21:11 UTC 2020

#50640: [PHPUnit] Mark test as skipped instead of failing if GD extension is not
availble
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ayeshrajans       |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  task (blessed)    |      Status:  closed

Comment (by desrosj):

 I think I’d like to suggest discussing backporting these improvements,
 within reason.

 With the local Docker environment now backported through 4.6, the
 extensions will be available in all of those branches. Having some of
 these improvements would ensure that they’re properly tested and help
 prevent regressions when backporting security fixes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50640#comment:29>