[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47404: If user uses the normal editor and the default "Paragraph" block, then the toolbar is not getting displayed until the user adds content within the "Paragraph" block. But if user is selecting the top toolbar option, then the tools are getting displayed even if there is no content is added in the block.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 5 01:04:43 UTC 2020

#47404: If user uses the normal editor and the default "Paragraph" block, then the
toolbar is not getting displayed until the user adds content within the
"Paragraph" block. But if user is selecting the top toolbar option, then
the tools are getting displayed even if there is no content is added in the
block.
-------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  nayana123    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by noisysocks):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I believe this is intentional as we only want to hide the toolbar when
 it's "in the way". When ''Top toolbar'' is enabled, the toolbar is not "in
 the way".

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47404#comment:1>