[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #51704: I have recently created multistep form and facing issue while submitting the form

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 4 14:51:43 UTC 2020

#51704: I have recently created multistep form and facing issue while submitting
the form
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  diwakar10495  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by hellofromTonya):

 * keywords:  needs-codex =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hello @diwakar10495,

 Welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket.

 I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your website and the
 multistep form. Please note that this Trac is used for enhancements and
 bug reporting for the WordPress core software, not for individual support
 questions.

 Please try the support forums to get help:
 https://wordpress.org/support/forums/.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/51704#comment:1>