[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50290: Edit Post and Edit Page is not showing in Admin Bar, When I open any Post or Page in new tab while in Customize

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 31 17:37:38 UTC 2020

#50290: Edit Post and Edit Page is not showing in Admin Bar, When I open any Post
or Page in new tab while in Customize
 Reporter:  dhruvpandya                          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by wpamitkumar):

 * keywords:  needs-patch dev-feedback has-screenshots => dev-feedback has-
     screenshots has-patch

Comment:

 We need to remove `get_edit_post_link` filter from
 '''customize_preview_init()''' function. After, It will show edit Post and
 edit Page in Admin Bar, When you open any Post or Page in a new tab while
 in Customize.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50290#comment:1>