[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45054: Widget deletion: Add an "Are you sure you want to delete?" popup before it gets deleted

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 25 18:14:15 UTC 2020

#45054: Widget deletion: Add an "Are you sure you want to delete?" popup before it
gets deleted
 Reporter:  Vibeque                             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by estelaris):

 Ticket was reviewed in design meeting today and we believe that the
 concept is good. From both the screenshots presented, the wording needs
 some work as labels should be as specific as possible (where possible).

 [[Image(ticket45054.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45054#comment:6>