[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49193: Parent Page selector not available in Page Attributes when using Block Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 8 02:20:45 UTC 2020

#49193: Parent Page selector not available in Page Attributes when using Block
Editor
 Reporter:  Brandicoot   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
  (bug)                  |
  feedback               |

Comment (by knittingand):

 I'm having the same problem but I don't use the Gravity form plugin at
 all.

 I have to keep turning on the classic editor plugin in order to get the
 parent page drop down to show up, save my page as a draft, turn off the
 classic editor plugin, convert whatever I've written to blocks, then
 continue.

 My site is very old and has 1,869 pages. All plugins and wordpress are up
 to date versions.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49193#comment:4>