[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50029: Twenty Fifteen: Bulleted list block appears too far to the left in the editor.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 4 19:36:07 UTC 2020

#50029: Twenty Fifteen: Bulleted list block appears too far to the left in the
editor.
 Reporter:  kjellr                               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  screenshots                                    |

Comment (by kjellr):

 Thanks for testing, @ianbelanger. That’s odd! What browser are you using
 there? I just re-tested with Gutenberg v8.0.0 now that it’s been released,
 and I’m still seeing the issue persist:

 [[Image(http://cldup.com/zf-J80Snhp.png)]]

 The patch above still seems to fix it. Would you mind re-testing with
 8.0.0?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50029#comment:2>