[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36293: video/audio object passed to wp_video_shortcode/wp_audio_shortcode is always null

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 12 05:16:51 UTC 2020

#36293: video/audio object passed to wp_video_shortcode/wp_audio_shortcode is
always null
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  gnotaras      |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by talldanwp):

 * focuses:   => docs
 * component:  General => Media

Comment:

 Thanks for reporting @gnotaras.

 We discussed the ticket briefly in a triage session in slack (the link is
 above the comment and requires slack registration to view).

 In the triage session we didn't have time to look into this in depth, but
 I've moved this to the media component, so hopefully the ticket will get
 some eyes on it. There is also a shortcodes component, so questionable if
 it should live there.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36293#comment:2>