[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49540: Regression: Copy action now scrolls up the page on the privacy policy guide.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 2 10:19:19 UTC 2020

#49540: Regression: Copy action now scrolls up the page on the privacy policy
guide.
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse                      |       Owner:  garrett-
                                                 |  eclipse
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  accepted
  testing                                        |

Comment (by birgire):

 Thanks for update.

 I think the reason I'm not able to replicate the jumps is that

 {{{
 $container.addClass( 'hide-privacy-policy-tutorial' );

 }}}

 is not hiding the current section of the tutorial on my install (latest
 Chrome and WP trunk).

 Seems the corresponding CSS for the class is:

 {{{
 .hide-privacy-policy-tutorial {
         background-color: #fff;
 }

 .hide-privacy-policy-tutorial .wp-policy-help, /* For back-compat, see
 #49282 */
 .hide-privacy-policy-tutorial .privacy-policy-tutorial {
         display: none;
 }

 .hide-privacy-policy-tutorial p:not(.privacy-policy-tutorial):not(.wp-
 policy-help) {
         margin: 1em 0;
         padding: 0;
 }