[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50281: It should be possible to select the heading text for site health check issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 22 17:09:46 UTC 2020

#50281: It should be possible to select the heading text for site health check
issues
--------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion   |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by Clorith):

 I also floated towards a copy-button like solution, but that feels more
 natural for the whole issue, and not just a part of it, so you'd not be
 solving the immediate purpose of this ticket of getting the title for a
 quick trip to your favorite search engine.

 It makes sense to at least get [attachment:"50281.patch"] in, to allow for
 selecting from outside the button in all browsers at the very least, but
 besides that..

 Maybe if we added one of those "copy" icons next to the title on hover,
 that only copies the title when clicked, sort of like Github lets you copy
 tokens?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50281#comment:10>