[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50397: Warning: No images found. - when running wp media regenerate on specific image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 16 12:29:35 UTC 2020

#50397: Warning: No images found. - when running wp media regenerate on specific
image
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  mattiasf      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi there, welcome back to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket.

 > So the image should be there, I am just not tottaly sure why it won't
 generate it's thumbnails.

 This sounds like an issue with the `wp media regenerate` command that
 should be reported on [https://github.com/wp-cli/wp-cli WP-CLI repo].

 > I am not sure how it comes to the conclusion that the sizes are no
 longer in use by WordPress, but surely they are. They are in use for
 several products.

 It might be a good idea to ask this on the
 [https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/regenerate-thumbnails/ Regenerate
 Thumbnails' support forums].

 It doesn't seem like there are any actionable items for WordPress core
 here, so I'm closing the ticket for now.

 Feel free to reopen with the steps to reproduce on a clean install if the
 issue still happens with all plugins disabled and a default theme (Twenty
 Twenty) activated.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50397#comment:2>