[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50358: On user deletion from admin - user entry not getting deleted from wp_signups table

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 10 16:31:44 UTC 2020

#50358: On user deletion from admin - user entry not getting deleted from
wp_signups table
---------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  amolv                      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)               |     Status:  new
Component:  Users                      |    Version:  5.4.1
 Severity:  normal                     |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration, multisite  |
 When user invited or account created in non-primary site, it sends user
 email to activate account and get password. It adds user entry in
 wp_signup table.
 After user activation, user entry gets created in wp_users table.
 Now if super-admin deletes user from admin, it deletes user entry from
 wp_users table but wp_signup entry stays. User record in wp_signups should
 be deleted, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.