[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50772: I added a scrolling text in header.php, i successfully added it but i dont know how to make the text compatible to mobile screen.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 26 10:10:09 UTC 2020

#50772: I added a scrolling text in header.php, i successfully added it but i dont
know how to make the text compatible to mobile screen.
 Reporter:  sai1503       |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Here i attached the php code that i added. kindly suggest me the changes
 that i need to make in code so that the scroll text will adjust to screen
 size.

 {{{#!php
 <?php
 <marquee behaviour="scroll" direction="left" SCROLLDELAY=0 SCROLLAMOUNT=10
 WIDTH=1380 HEIGHT=40 span style="color:#ff3b3b">
 <h2>Due to rapid hike in COVID-19 cases, we are pausing our services for
 your safety. Sorry for the incovenience and we hope for resuming our
 services soon..! </h2></marquee>